Search

The Food Poisoning & the Moon



I have just had a 24-hour, unintentional detox due severe food poisoning. I ate something that in hindsight I shouldn’t have eaten, but I was quite oblivious to it, at the time. I won’t get into what it was now, because it’s not important, but what is important is that at one point, I felt like I was on the verge of dying. If I so much as lifted my head off the pillow, I felt like vomiting and fainting simultaneously. Without going into all the gory details, it was a very bad state of affairs.

I tried to activate Reiki to help me, but every time I did, I started feeling like vomiting again, so I would stop it. By the way, this is normal, as Reiki works by clearing all toxins from the body, so in rare, extreme cases, where there are too many toxins, or too much energetic blockage, it will come rushing out of the body. This has happened a few times to some of my clients, as well as myself.

Not knowing what to do, in the end, I activated it anyway, and prayed with the intention it would help me, without me having to go through extra gore. I slowly dozed off, trying to draw the symbols. I think I managed to draw 1 and a half, before I was out.

I woke up half an hour later, with the phone ringing by my side. I couldn’t get it on the first call, but the caller was persistent, so I answered it the second time. It was one of my closest friends. She had no idea what was going on, since the situation began in the early morning hours, but as soon as I told her, she reminded me that I should get some Coca Cola, and Activated Charcoal, and clean whatever is left in my digestive system. And that was the turning point in my trial.

I sent my daughter off to get me the goods, took what I needed to take, and it started working. My stomach stopped hurting, I could sit up without being nauseous, and my fever started going down. Needless to say, it took a few hours, and a lot more care, to be better, but by the end of the day, I even decided to post my beautiful moon pictures of the night before.

My friend found that comforting, as she wrote to me saying ‘I saw your post on FB, so you’re much better’. I had to laugh. I still couldn’t consume any food, but I could at least, drink water and tea, without stress. This happened yesterday. Today, I was able to eat normal food, I had an appetite, I even ate some pancakes my daughter decided to make. I don’t know about you, but I can’t resist pancakes, when the whole house smells of them.


This is one of the ways Reiki works. If it cannot change and transform something energetically, at that particular moment, it will bring you the person, information, direction or thing, which can. It will bring into your life whatever is necessary at that moment, to help in your transformation in your path to your most authentic life and self.

That may seem a bit like magical thinking, but as it has happened every single time I use Reiki, as well as to all the people I have shared Reiki with, then I will always choose to have that magic in my life. I love living magically.

And,

you don’t need to understand it, or believe in it, to work. I understand Reiki as much, if not more, than electricity, but I know if I turn on the switch, the light will come on. Same with Reiki – since it has not happened even once, that I have turned on the Reiki switch, without light. Whereas with my light switch, it actually has happened that the bulb or fuse has blown out, and I am left in a dark room. That has never happened with Reiki. The light always comes on!

25 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All